17 February 2009

Shaky Isles featured in Etsy article


Th
e lovely Deidre from Shaky Isles recruited my photographic services earlier in the year for an Etsy Storque article on tea towels she was taking part in, and I've been patiently waiting for it to go up online so I can blog the final composite image we sent in.
I was a little hesitant before the shoot, as Deidre had warned me that she ends up looking like former Prime Minister Helen Clark in most of her photos, so I was very pleased with the final image in which she looks just lovely! (and nothing like the PM).
Deidre makes gorgeous screen printed, pure linen tea towels – my favourite is the pohutakawa print we used for the portrait frame –
and also has a lovely range of upcycled textile products.

Check out the Etsy Storque Tea Towel article
Visit Shaky Isles' felt shop

No comments: