26 May 2009

The pretties flew!

Wow, the Fly My Pretties gig at the Theatre Royal last Friday night was just spectacular! With a narrated story and accompanying illustrations interlaced with music for the first half, and footage from the National Archives to accompay the second, it wasn't a surprise that the crowd were on their feet on several occasions! To top the evening off there were tasty Fly My Pretties cocktails (42below, L&P and mint, mmm...) and gorgeous teatowels!



Being the good patron that I am, I didn't sneak in my camera in... although I kinda wished I had!
To my consolation, there are at least some great pics from the gig up on Fly My Pretties facebook page...

2 comments:

Blooming Business said...

I love Fly My Pretties.

I can imagine it would've been fantastic.

Mel said...

Yeah, they were amazing! You should keep an eye out for the DVD release in August...